The information below is intended to inform visitors about the placement, use and management of cookies used by site www.aficotroceni.ro.
What are cookies?
The cookies are small files that are downloaded on your computer when you visit site www.aficotroceni.ro. Your computer automatically recognizes and accepts these files by means of the browser you use.
The cookies are stored on the memory of the computer of the Internet user, they cannot access/read other information on the respective computer.
Therefore, the cookies can be assimilated to “bookmarks” that tell the browser exactly the place where it left a website. The cookie can be seen as an identifier of the Internet user, which notifies the website every time the user returns on the respective site. Furthermore, they retain the user’s preferences within a site (for example: the language used within a site which can display the content in several languages).
Cookie files are not dangerous and do not have to be treated as a virus or a type of file that can damage the computer by any user. The browser used enables the setting and limitation of cookie files connection.
The cookies are required for the full functioning of the services provided by this site, for the permanent improvement of the content and structure of the site and in order to ensure users a pleasant navigation experience.
The storage of cookies on the user’s computer provides information on the activities carried out on the site in order to customize or to improve the user’s experience on the web page and to make the next visit more pleasant, by presenting the content in a relevant way, adjusted to the user’s preferences.
Furthermore, cookies can offer websites the possibility to monitor the online activities of the users and to establish user profiles, which can be subsequently used for marketing purposes.
The cookies are used in the preparation of anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, without the user being identified .
The cookies do not request personal information in order to be used and, in most of the cases, they do not identify the internet users.
The lifetime of a cookie?
The storage term of a cookie varies according to the scope it is placed.
Session cookies – are used for a single session being retained only for the term of a single visit of the user and they are not stored after the user has left the site.
Permanent cookies – these cookies are stored for a longer term and are used when the user returns on the website.
How can cookies be stopped?
You can access these settings from the menu of the browser you use. For further details on the management of the cookies from your browser, you can access section “Help” of the browser.
In order to set the cookies, you should follow the steps below according to the browser you use. The settings can be different depending on the version you use.
In Chrome browser:
- In the top right corner – click on Chrome > Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on “Show advanced settings”.
- In section “Privacy”, click on button “Content settings”.
- In section “Cookies”, choose preferred settings.
- Cookies deletion: In order to delete cookies, click on “All cookies and site data…” in order to see the list of all cookies that Chrome stored on the hard-disk. You can delete cookies individually or you can delete all at the same time by selecting “Remove All”.
In Mozilla Firefox browser:
- Click on menu button and choose “Preferences”.
- Select “Privacy” from the lateral menu.
- From combo “History” choose “Use custom settings for history”
- Cookies deletion: If you click on “Show Cookies…” a new window will open where you can select and delete one or more cookies at the same time.
In Internet Explorer 11 browser:
- Select the top right roller of the browser, then choose Internet Options.
- Click on “Privacy” tab, select “Advanced”
- Set Accept/Block/Prompt according to your needs both for “First-party Cookies” and for “Third-party Cookies”. Here you can check “Always allow session cookies” if you want. Click on OK after you have finished all settings.
- Cookies deletion: In order to delete all cookies choose “General” tab of “Internet Options” and click on “Delete…” from “Browsing History” tab. Check “Cookies and Website Data” and click on Delete.
By using site www.aficotroceni.ro, you agree the way we use the cookies according to this Cookies Policy. If you do not agree with it, you should set accordingly your browser or not use this site. The deactivation of the cookies we use could affect your experience as a user of site www.aficotroceni.ro.