The information presented below is intended to inform the user more details about the placement, use and management of cookies used by the aficotroceni.ro website, owned by COTROCENI PARK S.A.. There are also some useful links related to this topic. If you need more information, and they are not found below, you can contact us at: email@example.com.
Please read carefully the following information: This website uses its own cookies and from third parties to provide visitors with a better browsing experience and services tailored to everyone’s needs and interests. These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Facebook, Google +, etc. The full list of third party cookies can be found below in the third party Cookies section. On this website there are links to third party websites; Once these links are accessed, users are subject to the policy of the respective website.
In what we call “Web 2.0 “, “Cookie” plays an important role in facilitating the access and delivery of multiple services that the user enjoys on the Internet, such as:
- Customizing certain settings such as: The language in which a site is viewed, the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed, keeping options for various products (measures, other details, etc.).
- Cookies offer site owners a valuable feedback on how users websites are used, so that they can make them more efficient and accessible to users.
- Allow multimedia or other applications from other sites to be included in a particular site to create a more valuable, more useful and enjoyable browsing experience.
- Improve online advertising efficiency.
1. What is a “cookie “?
An “Internet cookie” (term known as “Browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “Cookie “) is a small file, letters and numbers, which is stored on your computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment of a User from whom Internet access is accessed. The Cookie is installed by request issued by a web-server to a browser (ex: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on your hard drive User).
A cookie consists of 2 parts: the name and content or the value of the cookie. Furthermore, the time of existence of a cookie is determined; Technically, only the Webserver who sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the associated Web server website.
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, do not personally identify Internet users. There are 2 large categories of cookies:
- A session cookies-these are temporarily stored in the Web browser’s cookie folder so that it can memorize them until the user exits the web-site or closes the browser window (e.g. when logging in/unlogging on an Account or social networking).
- A persistent cookies-they are stored on the hard drive of a computer or equipment (and generally depends on the default lifetime of the Cookie). Persistent cookies also include those placed by a website other than the one that the user visits at the time-known as ‘third party cookies‘ (cookies placed by third parties)-which can be used anonymously to save The interests of a user, so as to deliver advertising as relevant to users.
2. What are the advantages of cookies?
A cookie contains information linking a Web browser (user) and a specific Web-server (website). If a browser accesses that Web-server again, it can read the information already stored and react accordingly. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of many websites to provide comfortable user services: Ex-preferences in terms of online privacy, language options of the site, baskets Relevant shopping or advertising.
3. What is the lifetime of a cookie?
Cookies are managed by Webservers. The lifetime of a cookie may vary significantly depending on the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used exclusively for a single session (session cookies) and are no longer retained once the user has left the website and some cookies are retained and reused every time the user returns to that website (‘Permanent cookies ‘). However, cookies can be deleted by a user at any time via browser settings.
4. What cookies do we use?
|Domeniu||Denumire cookie||Tip cookie||Scop||Durata (zile)|
|.aficotroceni.ro||PHPSESSID||Propriu||Cookie pentru menținerea sesiunii de lucru||Nu expira|
|.aficotroceni.ro||_ga||Propriu||Analiza trafic (Inregistreaza un ID unic pentru date statistice Google Analytics)||730|
|.aficotroceni.ro||_gid||Propriu||Analiza trafic (Inregistreaza un ID unic pentru date statistice Google Analytics)||1|
|.google.com||1P_JAR||Terta parte||Analiza trafic (Strange informatii despre statistici si rate de conversie.)||30|
|.google.com||NID||Terta parte||Marketing (Acest cookie contine Google ID si este folosit pentru a obtine informatii despre preferintele utilizatorului in legatura cu servicile google.)||183|
|.google.com||APISID||Terta parte||Tracking (Google tracking cookie)||730|
|www.google.com||DV||Terta parte||Analiza trafic||1|
|.google.com||HSID||Terta parte||Securitate (Cookie de securitate de la google)||730|
|.google.com||SAPISID||Terta parte||Analiza trafic (Folosit de google pentru a retine preferintele utilizatorului)||730|
|.google.com||SID||Terta parte||Securitate (Cookie de securitate de la google)||730|
|.google.com||SIDCC||Terta parte||Tracking (Google tracking cookie)||90|
|.productlead.me||_ga||Terta parte||Functionare tool ProductLead||730|
|.productlead.me||_gid||Terta parte||Functionare tool ProductLead||1|
|.productlead.me||ajs_anonymous_id||Terta parte||Analiza trafic (contorizeaza cati useri acceseaza ProductLead)||365|
|.doubleclick.net||test_cookie||Terta parte||Remarketing (DoubleClick foloseste cookie pentru a servi recame relevante pentru website-urile partenere.)||1|
|.mailchimp.com||MC_GAUID||Terta parte||Colectarea datelor prin formularul de abonare, abonare la NL||730|
|.mailchimp.com||_mcga||Terta parte||Nu expira|
|.facebook.com||c_user||Terta parte||Pentru logarea cu contul de Social Media||90|
|.facebook.com||presence||Terta parte||Nu expira|
|.facebook.com||act||Terta parte||Nu expira|
|.youtube.com||SIDCC||Terta parte||Functionare video||90|
|.youtube.com||YSC||Terta parte||Nu expira|
|.aficotroceni.ro||_gat_gtag_UA_87374571_1||Propriu||Analiza trafic google analytics||1|
|.mailchimp.com||_derived_epik||Terta parte||Colectarea datelor prin formularul de abonare, abonare la NL||283|
5.What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain sections of content on some sites may be provided through third parties/vendors (e.g. news box, video or advertisement). These third parties may also place cookies through the site and they are called “third party cookies” because they are not placed by the owner of that website. Third-party suppliers must also comply with the applicable law and privacy policies of the site owner.
6. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place cookies for purposes of:
- A website performance cookies
- A Visitor analysis cookies
- A registration cookies
- A cookies for advertising
This type of cookie retinas the user’s preferences on this site, so there is no need for their setting at every visit of the site.
- Volume settings for video player
- A video streaming speed with which the browser is compatible
Cookies for visitor analysis
Cookies for geotargetting
These cookies are used by a software that determines which country you come from. It is completely anonymous and is only used to personalize the content of our site.
Cookies for registration
When you register on this site, we generate a cookie that announces whether you are registered or not. Our servers use these cookies to show us the account with which you are registered and if you have permission for a specific service. It also allows us to associate any comment that you post on our website with your username. If you have not selected the “Keep me registered” option, this cookie will automatically be erased when you close your browser or computer.
Advertising provider Cookies
Much of the advertising you find on this site belongs to third parties. Some of these parts use their own anonymous cookies to analyze how many people have been exposed to an ad message, or to see many people have been exposed several times to the same ad. Companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies, and this site does not have access to read or write these cookies. Third party cookies can be used to show you target advertising and other sites, based on your browsing on this site.
Other third party Cookies
On some pages, third parties can set their own anonymous cookies in order to track the success of an application, or to customize an application. Because of the usage, this site cannot access these cookies, just as third parties cannot access the cookies owned by this site. For example, when you distribute an article using the Social networking button on this site, that social network will record your business.
The detailed list of all cookies used by aficotroceni.ro, in its own name and on behalf of third parties, is:
- Own cookies-first-party
- Cookies-third party cookies (cookies from third parties entities)
7. What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies keep information in a small text file that allows a website to recognize a browser. The Webserver will recognize the browser until the cookie expires or is deleted. The Cookie stores important information that improves Internet browsing experience (for example: settings of the language in which you want to access a site; Keeping a user logged in to your webmail account; Online banking security; keeping Products in the shopping cart).
8. Why are Internet cookies important?
Cookies represent the central point of efficient internet operation, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to each user’s preferences and interests. Refusing or disabling cookies may make some sites impossible to use. Refusing or disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising-but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require user authentication through an account):
- A content and services adapted to user preferences-categories of news, weather, sports, maps, public services and government, entertainment sites and travel services.
- An offer tailored to the interests of users-password retina, language preferences (e.g. displaying the results of searches in Romanian language).
- A restraining of child protection filters on Internet content (Family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limiting ad serving frequency-limiting the number of ads for a particular user on a site.
- Providing more relevant advertising to the user.
- A measurement, optimization and analytics features-such as confirmation of a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (for example: Search engines directly from other Websites etc.). Websites are running these analyses of their use to improve sites for the benefit of users.
9. Security and privacy issues
Cookies are not viruses! They use plain text type formats. They are not made up of pieces of code so they cannot be executed nor can self-run. Therefore, you cannot duplicate or replicate to other networks to run or replicate again. Because they cannot perform these functions, they cannot be considered viruses. Cookies may still be used for negative purposes. Because it stores information about users ‘ preferences and browsing history, both on a particular site and on several other websites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this fact and consistently mark cookies to be deleted in anti-virus/anti-spyware deletion/scan procedures.
In General, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, period of validity and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies
Because identity protection is very valuable and represents the right of every Internet user, it is advisable to know what possible problems can create cookies. Because through them are consistently transmitted in both directions information between the browser and the website, if an attacker or unauthorized person intervenes in the course of data transmission, the information contained in the cookie can be intercepted. Although very rarely, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (ex: An unsecured Wi-Fi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve the wrong settings of cookies on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, the attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers into sending information through unsecured channels. The attackers then use the information for purposes of unauthorized access to certain sites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most suitable method of protecting personal information.
Here are some tips that can assure you that you navigate without worry but with the help of cookies:
- If you do not mind cookies and you are the only person who uses the computer, you can set long expiration dates for storing your browsing history and personal access data.
- If you share your computer access, you can consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing data every time you close your browser. This is a variant to access sites that place cookies and to delete any visiting information when the navigation session is closed.
- Install yourself and constantly updated antispyware applications.
Many spyware detection and prevention applications include detection of attacks on sites. This prevents the browser from accessing websites that might exploit browser vulnerabilities or download malicious software. Make sure your browser is always updated. Many of the cookies-based attacks are performed by exploiting the weaknesses of old browser versions.
Cookies are everywhere and cannot be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and largest websites on the Internet-local or international. With a clear understanding of how they operate and the benefits they bring, you can take the necessary security measures so that you can surf with confidence on the Internet.
10. How do I stop cookies?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make certain sites impractical or difficult to visit and use. Also, refusing to accept cookies does not mean you will no longer receive/See online advertising.
It is possible to set the browser to make these cookies no longer accepted or you can set your browser to accept cookies from a specific site.
All modern browsers offer the possibility to change the settings of cookies. These settings are usually found in “options” or in the “Preferences” menu of your browser.
Users who do not want to use third-party cookies can use their favorite browser settings to delete or block them:
From your browser settings
Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookie-urile
or you can use